Your smile is one of your most valuable assets. It’s often the first thing people notice about you, and it’s the focus of attention whenever you speak. Leave people with a great first impression and start smiling more… more easily, more fully, and more often! At The Lebanese Bahraini Dental Clinic we are committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. You can be confident that ourortho dontists had completed extensive advanced training and have the experience of successfully treating thousands of patients.
Our 25 years of experience can provide you with your “dream smile”.
We have the specialized equipment, facility and staff to properly address today’s most demanding orthodontic needs. Many types of braces now available: invisible orthodontics or Invisalign; ceramic brackets; metal brackets; self ligating system and incognito lingual orthodontics. Our team will explain the differences to you and which types of procedures are best suited to your budget and your needs.
Steps in treatment
It takes several appointments before the orthodontist places the braces.
- In the very first appointment we get familiar with you and ask a few questions to assess what your problem is. This is done by interactive questioning or by giving you a history form that you have to fill up.
- Impressions -Impressions of the mouth are taken with a paste to make a model of your teeth.
- Panaromic X rays -They are special X rays that are used to see the inside of your jaws, teeth and the jaw joints.
- Cephalometric X ray- In simple words this is an X ray that tells your dentist about how your jaws are growing.
- Photographs -Taking pictures of yourself and your bite before starting treatment.